MAGPUL MBUS Rear Back-up Sight
Magpul continues to grow and develop based on innovation, simplicity, and efficiency. At Magpul, mission driven requirements inform their product design, materials, and manufacturing, focusing on efficiency without sacrificing quality or performance.
The Magpul MBUS Back-Up Sight is a low-cost, color injection molded, folding back-up sight. Specifically tailored to the AR-15/M16 platform, the dual aperture MBUS Rear Sight is adjustable for windage and fits most 1913 Picatinny rail equipped weapons.
- ~0.7 MOA (0.754"/100m) per click with a 14.5" sight radius
- ~0.5 MOA (0.547"/100m) per click with a 20" sight radius
- Impact resistant polymer construction
- Spring-loaded flip up sight
- Detent and spring pressure keeps sight deployed
- Compatible with most Picatinny receiver rails
- Provides the same height-over-bore as standard A2 irons
- Protective wings shield the dual, same plane flip apertures
- Sight may be folded with either large or small aperture in position
- Detent knob easily and positively adjusts windage